Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

TouchPad mouse doesn´t work

HP Notebook 15-ba020no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have got a couple of weeks old Notebook whoms TouchPad mouse suddenly stopped to work. According to Device Manager it´s enabled and working correct, but it doesn´t. I have tryed to found guidelines to fix it by means of Google, but nothing has helped me. I have updated and restored and checked everything but nothing has helped me to get it work again correct. I haven´t had courage enough to do a hard reset yet or to go back to factory settings. What to do ?????

1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1252
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

TouchPad mouse doesn´t work

Hello @Kotitonttu,

If your PC is under warranty,  please Contact HP Technical Support over the Phone for further assistance without any delay to get your Notebook diagnosed and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer

Verify the warranty status here:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/checkwarranty .

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation