Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z8AV)

can I change the matrix from 60Hz to 120Hz 144Hz? notebook victus 16,1inch 16-e0000

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @koyshubaevamir,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

The refresh rate of a display is a hardware feature and is typically not something you can change through software settings alone. The refresh rate is determined by the capabilities of the display panel itself and the hardware supporting it.

If your notebook has a display with a 60Hz refresh rate, you won't be able to change it to 120Hz or 144Hz through software settings. The refresh rate is a physical property of the display panel, and upgrading it to a higher refresh rate would require replacing the display hardware.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.