cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

numbers keyboard in tablet mode

HP Recommended
Pavilion

When in tablet mode each time I enter a number, the number is entered onscreen (good) but the keyboard goes back to qwerty letter only (bad).  I will be entering a bunch of numbers and can't keep having to select the numbers key.  Suggestions on how I can make the numbers stay?  

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,106 31,055 2,573 3,881
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kaykaytor

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you need information on how to change the keyboard layout to include numbers at all time,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

Which operating system are you using?

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Meanwhile, Click here to check the settings and change it according to your preferences.

Eager to help!

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation