Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

screen color not show only red green color display

HP Recommended
hp 630
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i have hp 630 laptop . Laptop shows only red green color and display red green line also on screen . How to resolve this problem.  Please help me . 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
Level 7
684 671 70 354
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Welcome to the forum KumarTAM.

Green Screen

Display Quality Issues

The problem you have may be the graphics card or the screen.

Try connecting an external monitor or a TV to the laptop and check if it happens to you too or not. If this happens it also means that it is from the graphics card, so you will have to update it to its latest available version.

If on the other hand it works well on the TV or external monitor it means that it is the laptop screen which should be replaced.

Press the icon""to say thanks, Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

I am a computer systems engineer and a Mexican volunteer at the forum.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation