Level 1
10 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bluetooth connectivity issues continueing

HP Recommended
Hp Envy dv6
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

can anyone give me any other ideas as to resolve my issue with no sound coming from my haedphones though my p.c is showing that the headphones are connected ,but no sound?? It`s worked previously but since refreshing the p.c. no sound coming throyugh the headphones. I once found a solution as to update or to b able to fix this issue by going through a series of promts but didnt mark my page and cannot find this again. 

Bst regards, James

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,615 3,976
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dabsim

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand there are Bluetooth connectivity issues with your product,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you perform a hard reset?

Is this a Bluetooth headphone you are referring to? does it work on other computers or devices?

Does the internal speaker of your HP Envy laptop work?

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Let's start with the Hard Reset: (To release any excessive static causing the issue). 

This method works for a variety of Driver connection and ‘stuck’ program issues. 

• Shut down the computer 

• Disconnect all external devices - everything. 

• Remove AC power and the battery 

• Press and hold power button for at least 30 seconds 

• Reconnect the AC power (only), 

• Power on > Login 

• Next time you shut down the system, reinstall battery and follow the below steps. 

For more steps: Click here 

To help you in Understanding and troubleshooting Bluetooth wireless technology: Click here

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation