Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
dayanlk Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network detect and wifi password correctly entered

HP G62 Notebook PC
Windows 7

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. 

tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......

Please help..............

8 REPLIES
dayanlk Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network detect and wifi password correctly entered

Pr

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45634 4310 10951
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try resetting your wireless router and verifying the username and password.

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
dayanlk Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wirless router is ok...and password is ok tooooo.....i m connecting to same wifi using my mobile phone....i have the issue only in my HP G62 notebook PC....Product number is XU621EA#ABV......

Please help me.............................................................

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45634 4310 10951
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the installed operating system?

Try uninstalling the wireless adapter and then reinstalling the appropriate driver?

The drivers for Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit) are located at the following  HP web page.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4326...

If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
dayanlk Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Operating system is Windows 7.............

i removed the driver and reinstalled it...but still not working,,,......

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45634 4310 10951
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How about providing the FCC ID for your wireless adapter? You can find it in the BIOS on the System Information tab.

Press the power button and then begin tapping the F10 key to invoke the BIOS.

0 Kudos
PANSDSFSFFGSF Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

VQF-RT3090BC4

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45634 4310 10951
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PANSDSFSFFGSF wrote:

VQF-RT3090BC4

This isn't your thread. Please author your own thread and provide some information.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation