Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 9 (1,987 Views)

HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network detect and wifi password correctly entered

Product Name: HP G62 Notebook PC
Operating System: Windows 7

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. 

tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......

Please help..............

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 9 (1,978 Views)

Re: HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network detect and wifi password correctly ent

[ Edited ]

Pr

Provost
Message 3 of 9 (1,969 Views)

Re: HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network detect and wifi password correctly ent

Try resetting your wireless router and verifying the username and password.

Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs up .

If your problem is solved or question answered, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

Honor Student
Message 4 of 9 (1,939 Views)

Wirless router is ok...and password is ok tooooo.....i m connecting to same wifi using my mobile phone....i have the issue only in my HP G62 notebook PC....Product number is XU621EA#ABV......

Please help me.............................................................

Provost
Message 5 of 9 (1,926 Views)

What is the installed operating system?

Try uninstalling the wireless adapter and then reinstalling the appropriate driver?

The drivers for Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit) are located at the following  HP web page.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4326...

If your problem is solved or question answered, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

Honor Student
Message 6 of 9 (1,884 Views)

Operating system is Windows 7.............

i removed the driver and reinstalled it...but still not working,,,......

Provost
Message 7 of 9 (1,879 Views)

How about providing the FCC ID for your wireless adapter? You can find it in the BIOS on the System Information tab.

Press the power button and then begin tapping the F10 key to invoke the BIOS.

Honor Student
Message 8 of 9 (1,169 Views)

VQF-RT3090BC4

Provost
Message 9 of 9 (1,151 Views)

PANSDSFSFFGSF wrote:

VQF-RT3090BC4

This isn't your thread. Please author your own thread and provide some information.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation