Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp envy 15 ep00xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been consistently getting high ping related to the command center app network booster feature which has also been complained by other customers. Turning off the feature does not improve my ping. I have found a temporary solution by disabling the Hp app helper hsa windows service but I also lose control of the fan curves.  Hp needs to patch this issue and release an update. I have already contacted hp support and allowed them to take remote access which was a useless time wasting endeavor and felt like they only wanted me to purchase hp assistance package which was frankly speaking disgusting and unethical since the issue is not with my laptop but with a hp app feature. This issue needs to be take referred to the right department so it can be solved for all customers who use hp command center app rather than making customers run in circle by contacting support who refer to other departments.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.