Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to replace HP Pavilion desktop computer (p62200ea) by another one which have no wireless feature

I am recently got a problem by someoneelse try to hack into my computer by using wireless signal  and try to take control of my computer. I would like to repace the memory card by another one which have no wireless feature but I do not know which memory card is suitable.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 829 1,473
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to replace HP Pavilion desktop computer (p62200ea) by another one which have no wireless feature

@My172

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Pavilion p6-2200ea Desktop PC and would like to replace the memory card with the one which has no wireless feature. 

I did some research and have found the complete hardware specifications of your PC. I see that this PC did not come with the wireless network feature. This PC has n Ethernet card used for wired networking. Also, the memory is not related to the wireless feature of the PC. Just like the human brain does not interact directly with the human hair or nails. 

If you would like your PC to remain disconnect from the network then you may disconnect the ethernet network cable from the back of the PC tower. The Ethernet port (also known as RJ-45 port) looks as shown below and is present at the back of the PC.

Figure: Shape of RJ-45 connector

Looks like a giant telephone jack.

Passwords. Biometrics. BIOS backups. Anti-viruses. Businesses put a lot of time and effort into protecting sensitive information, but many overlook the most low-tech form of theft—stealing a glance at someone's computer screen. Or as it's also known: visual hacking. 

Visual hacking is the act of viewing or capturing sensitive, confidential, or private information for unauthorized use.

Visually-hacked information can be displayed on a PC or electronic device, or it could be on a paper document left out in the open—such as on your desk, in a print tray, or even at your local coffee shop. And it's a surprisingly common occurrence. A visual hacker may only need one piece of information to expose a company to a data breach, which in turn can cost companies millions of dollars.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙂

2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would grateful if anyone can tell me which  memory card is the defalt of my computer

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 829 1,473
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@My172

You are most welcome. 🙂

I checked your PC's hardware specifications and found that the following memory is present in your PC:

• You PC was installed with a 4GB memory card.
  • Speed: PC3-12800 MB/sec
  • Type: DDR3-1600 (There are different types of memory cards available, and this is the type of memory card your PC supports.)

NOTE: The above memory does not store data permanently, it only helps the processor CPU to process the data. All of your data like Windows operating syste, pictures, music, etc is stored on the permanently on the hard drive of the PC. You PC came with a 500 GB hard drive. 

• You may view the complete hardware specifications of your PC by clicking on this link

Feel free to to let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation