Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0030nr
Microsoft Windows 11

I have a HP Pavilion Gaming 15-cx0000 Laptop PC. Want to upgrade to wifi 6 and bluetooth 5.0. What compatible cards can I use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Chapter 3 of the service manual does not list any supported Wi-Fi 6 cards.

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Maintenance and Service GuideIMPORTANT! This document is intended for HP a...

So, the only suggestion I can offer would be to experiment with this model Wi-Fi 6 card.  It has a pretty good chance of working.

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ax 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.0 MU-MIMO M.2 2230 non-vPro   HP part # L35282-005

l35282-005: Search Result | eBay

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi:

What model wifi adapter does your notebook currently have installed?

HP Recommended

Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter

HP Recommended

Chapter 3 of the service manual does not list any supported Wi-Fi 6 cards.

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Maintenance and Service GuideIMPORTANT! This document is intended for HP a...

So, the only suggestion I can offer would be to experiment with this model Wi-Fi 6 card.  It has a pretty good chance of working.

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ax 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.0 MU-MIMO M.2 2230 non-vPro   HP part # L35282-005

l35282-005: Search Result | eBay

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I cannot 100% guarantee it will work, but yes, that is the correct part number to try.

You can see the SPS# of L35282-005 in the illustration on the eBay link you posted and that corresponds to the HP part number.

If you decide to go for it, please post back and let us know if it worked.

HP Recommended

Just ordered,will update. And ty for the help.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome. 

HP Recommended

It worked perfectly. OPnce I installed and powered up,device manager showed the wifi adapter. Had old bluetooth. So I uninstalled old bluetooth. Then I went to intel site to get the drivers exe. Installed that and bluetooth works as well. Thanks again for all your help.

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance, and thanks for letting us know that the Intel AX200 non-vPro wifi card works in the 15-cx0xxx model series.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.