cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

System shutdown came up w/ BIOS Update running and now won't connect to wireless or internet

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 8570p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When starting up my computer after shutdown it came up running BIOS update and after completion I no longer have internet or wirelss connection.  Wireless is working for other devices in my home.   Please help!   Thank you.

HP Notebook 11085980 - EliteBook 8570p

Core i5 3230M / 2.6 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro downgrade - pre-installed

1 REPLY 1
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @mllowry:

Welcome, to HP Forum !. :generic:

Try with actualization the driver's, from ... http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitebook-8570p-notebook-pc/5212912

For Wireless interfase driver, is necessary what you indicate the P/N (Product Number). You can see, in one tag, in the rear case.

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation