08-14-2016 05:08 AM
There are several resons.
1. The wifi signal might be too weak at the point where the computer is.
2. Other device radiation/signals might be blocking it.
3. Your router signal might be hodden (check EWS of router).
4. Signal broadcasting might have been turned off on router.
Since other signals are found on the computer, there shouldnt be a issue with your couputer.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)