10-22-2016 08:43 AM
i recently turned off my wiffi from keyboard and now my wifi button is not working and i want to turn on wifi please help me out
10-25-2016 10:59 AM
Hey there! @umervirk, Welcome to HP forums.
I understand that wireless button is not working on your laptop.
Please update the wireless driver from this link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59835.exe
If you still have issues please provide the product number of the laptop in a private message.
I will try to find the updated drivers for your laptop.
I will watch for your reply!
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)