Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
r29tiwari Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wifi not connecting

g6-2231tx
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

After using recovery media and reinstalling the window not able to connect wifi, tried all basic stepsa but did not get the solution.

Wifi key also stayed tuned orange.

When I tried to connect wifi it first show computer symobol with cross signa and after that it turns to network sysmbol with cross sign.

3 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wifi not connecting

Hi @r29tiwari,

Welcome to the HP Forum! :)  I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that you did a recovery using media but now are unable to connect to your wireless network. You have tried basic steps but did not list what they were and they did not help. Here is a link to a post by @Great-Deku Tree  Common fixes for wireless connectivity issues. that I hope will help.

To express appreciation for my post please click the Thumbs Up Icon”.  If my post resolves the issue you are experiencing, please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find what worked for you!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
r29tiwari Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wifi not connecting

I have already tried all of the steps but no gain. Help me to overcome this issue
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wifi not connecting

Hi @r29tiwari,

Thank you for your reply. As you have done all the troubleshooting I suggested and the issue remains. please contact HP Support for further assistance.  Contact HP Support  Fill out the online form and follow the prompts. With your permission, they can remotely access your system to help overcome difficulties. 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation