cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hardingjs Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anoying Problem

I'm sure this has happened to all of you other guys. There is a strange key combination or something which changes the usual question mark into an E with an accent on the top of it. I was wondering how to change this combination for this to happen so i can make it stop or know the combination so i can turn it off when I want to because when I am gaming I cannot access console because it changes to \ and its anoying. I noticed that it changes to the other blue symbols on the keys when this happens.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Teacher
Teacher
85 85 1 8
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anoying Problem

your keyboard might have a blue characters.you can try changing the keyboard layout to us english there is a keyboard icon at the buttom right on the task bar,or you can press ctrl Fn shift 2x(right hand shift) make sure the numlock is on(if there is a numlock) you need to release all of the buttons at the same time after the 2nd press on the shift key.take note of the timing.:smileywink:

Highlighted
hardingjs Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anoying Problem

Thanks for the help! I think just changing the language from Multilingual to US fixed it. :generic: and the ctrl Fn sift 2x thing is cool, haha

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation