Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

BIOS access

HP Recommended

Is there a way to access the BIOS on an HP 6735s?  F10 does not work and gives me some junk message, but no BIOS access.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
44,700 38,157 3,350 14,088
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your Manual is here:

http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01892653/c01892653.pdf

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7
1,328 1,318 43 177
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Great Job Cheryl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name
  • If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly

• 0 Kudos
    Highlighted
    Author
    Level 1
    7 3 0 0
    Message 4 of 7
    Flag Post
    HP Recommended

@CherylG wrote:

Your Manual is here:

http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01892653/c01892653.pdf

No matter what the manual says, I can't get into the BIOS.  Have seen other info that says that this BIOS may not be accessible.  Any more info is appreciated.

0 Kudos
    Highlighted
    Level 7
    1,328 1,318 43 177
    Message 5 of 7
    Flag Post
    HP Recommended

What's the junk message it gives you?  We can't help if we don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name
  • If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly

• 0 Kudos
    Highlighted
    1 1 0 0
    Message 6 of 7
    Flag Post
    HP Recommended

I went to the manual suggested but it did not work for me.  I have an HP Compaq nc6220 machine and the esc key does nothing.  f10 gets me to the system set up but I can go no further.  My problem is the machine loses date and time when turned off.  You seem to have many answers.......any ideas?    Thanks

0 Kudos
    Highlighted
    Level 17
    Level 17
    44,700 38,157 3,350 14,088
    Message 7 of 7
    Flag Post
    HP Recommended

Losing date and time is usually solved by replacing the battery on the motherboard.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
    ***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
    † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation