cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xmorph
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth not functioning properly

Product Name : HP Pavillion dv6 Notebook PC

Product Number : XV699PA

Operating System : Windows 7 64-bit

Problem Description :

Hey guys, I seem to have developed a problem recently with my bluetooth not working properly. I think this started with a recent update to the Bluetooth adapter.

The problematic adapter is : Ralink Motorola BC4 Bluetooth 3.0 +HS Adapter

I cant detect other bluetooth devices as such but not synchronise etc with them. eg: If I start my Nokia Ovi Suite, the option saying use bluetooth instead is disabled. I tried uninstalling the bluetooth driver and reinstalled the latest one by downloading it fomr the HP website itself, but that did not make any difference.

Can anyone help me out with this please.. I kinda urgently need the Bluetooth. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation