cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
maxwitat
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

CIT error "softpaq is not HP signed"

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm using CIT with SCCM 1606. When running a download and import of the HP EliteBook 7x0/8x0 G3 Win 10 x64 Driver Pack, it fails with the error  "HP EliteBook 7x0/8x0 G3 Win 10 x64 Driver Pack 3.00.A.1 (sp77184): Failed to import the driver pack. Error:Softpaq is not HP signed. Only HPsigned softpaq are supported."  I selected continue on errors but it doesn't seem to matter.

I'm quite new to the CIT and it looks so promising, therefore I would really appreciate some help to bypass the issue.

Thanks,

Frank

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
cecilia78
Level 2
12 11 0 5
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here you find the detailed step by step way to disable the driver signature enforement

http://www.appliedin.com/www/assets/products/Force_Driver_W8/Force_Driver_W10.pdf

0 Kudos
JimmieSE
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm running a similar setup (2012R2 & SCCM1610) and have previously used CIT to import driver packs. Unfortunately I cannot remember which version of SCCM I had installed at the time.

Right now I cannot import any HP driver pack with CIT, getting the 'softpaq is not HP signed' error.

Tried the 'continue on error' box without success.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
aidbish
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can anyone fromHP comment on this or propse a workaround as this essential to us

0 Kudos
Cpt_Brice
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same issue here. Plz.

SCCM 1610 / Win Server 2012 R2.

Log HPClient_CreateDriverPack.log

:: extractPath=\\***\Drivers_SRC\2f7d9e83-158e-4888-bf69-957c166af8b9, downloadPath=C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Temp\4\HPDriverPack

:: ERROR:Unexpected error during importing drivers and creating the driver pack. Error=Softpaq is not HP signed. Only HPsigned softpaq are supported.
 :: Action Create and Import HP Client Driver Pack done.
 :: Internal Create and Import HP Client Driver Pack exception:
System.IO.FileLoadException: Softpaq is not HP signed. Only HPsigned softpaq are supported.
   .. HP.Client.CompressedFile.CompressedFileAccess.Open(Boolean VerifySignature)
   .. HP.Client.Common.CompressedFileHelper.ExtractAllFromListOfPaths(String archive, String[] listRelativeDirInArchive, String targetDir, Boolean continueOnError)
   .. HP.Client.Common.SoftwareDownloader.ExtractInfFilesOfAnUpdate(String id, String softwareFileSpec, String cvaFileSpec, String targetOS)
   .. HP.Client.Common.SoftwareDownloader.DownloadAndExtractAllInfPaths(List`1 selectedDriverList, String targetOS, List`1& infPathList, Boolean continueOnError, Boolean useHttp)
   .. HP.Client.Sccm2012.IntegrationKit.CreateDriverPack.<DoWork>b__0()

Log HPClient_DownloadImportDriverPack.log

:: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HPClientDriverPackCatalog.cab downloaded successfully.
Downloaded to:C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Temp\4\HPDriverPack\.
 :: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HPClientDriverPackCatalogUpdateInfo.xml downloaded successfully.
Downloaded to:C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Temp\4\HPDriverPack\.
 :: ERROR:The downloaded catalog archive file is not signed by HP.
Le fichier 'C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Temp\4\HPDriverPack\HPClientDriverPackCatalog.xml' est introuvable.
 :: ERROR:Failed to get the list of operating systems from the driver pack catalog.
0 Kudos
Cpt_Brice
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Friends.

You have to get the last version : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HP_CIK.html

V3.0.41 - sp77407.exe

Solved for me.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation