cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cooperator
Author
Level 5
516 358 0 5
Message 31 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mek007 wrote:
In conclusion.
If the the fan is clean . Then perform a bios update to the latest version for your pc .
If the error continues then replace the fan .

Otherwise the compound application to the processor and gpu does not affect the error ....

could you please reply to my final post posted before since I don't want to recopy it If you have any suggestions? The fan seems as though it were not cleaned at all, although I have cleaned it very well, but the error continues appearing to me. Also, there is a fairly much noise sound coming from the fan while it is working.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation