cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Chrome keyboard not functioning at all

HP Recommended
Chrome
Our Chrome notebook's keyboard has no function. We are only able to move the mouse but no keys or the pad are working?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 486 945
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Forums @Chillyer, it is a great place to find answers and tips. 

I understand you are unable to use the keyboard on your Chromebook. I will be glad to help. 

Recommend you to try the steps suggested in this article

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support for the service options. 

Keep me posted. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation