cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
p3qeel
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Computer gets jammed when it's not connected to internet

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-p003nx Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have written here before but no one helped me probably...

When I get  is this  1.PNG then it turns to 2.PNGand the computer is jammed and I can't restart, but turn it off manually! and this happens even when there's internet that I can use in my other devices..

Today..  Just when the first icon appeared, I connected my laptop to the wifi device using ethernet cable.. and just then, the computer is still connected to the internet and it's not jammed.

this is what I get when trupleshoot widows..

3.PNG

I have already used the drivers in "HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads" with no luck whatsoever...

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,429 90,306 11,609 24,901
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try to download and install Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver for Windows 10 and install to your computer:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71994.exe

Your machine also has Bluetooth. You need the following software:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71995.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

p3qeel
Author
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This didn't solve my problem.. thanks though

I still have this problem, and when using windows network diagnostic I get eaither the dignosis in the main topic or that my wireless capability is turned off and I am not sure how to turn it on... when it's already on!

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation