cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Thedusitn24
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Computer won't turn on

HP Recommended
Hp stream 11
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I purchases an hp stream for my mother at walmart at the start of December, two days ago it shut down and wouldn't turn back on. The charge light will come on when plugged in, but no matter what I do i can't get it to turn on. I tried unplugging it and holding to power button for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in and trying to turn it on, no good. I tried to see if i could get the battery to drain over the last 2 days then plug it back in, but again no good. My mother doesn't seem to recall registering it for any type of warrenty, so is there anything i could do that i didn't think of?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
45,004 44,780 7,234 12,822
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You have done about all an end user can be expected to do. Whether registered or not you have a warranty on a laptop purchased in December. Start an HP Support Case and get some help. 

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/scm/home?ac.admitted=1454191191697.1123376534.4928...

We here at the Forum cannot handle warranty issues. 

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation