Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Cursor Flicker/Refresh Issue

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion14 J2D05PA#UUF
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
my mouse keeps flicker/refresh with cycle blue besides every 5seconds. what should i do and did this problem have any relates to my McAfee antivirus?.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1
2 2 1 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try this!
It worked for me

Go to your Task Manager
Under your processes there is a background process listed that is running named: Windows Driver Foundation
Right click and hit end task
After I hit 'End Task' the first time I noticed it popped right back up in the window again of the Task Manager. I proceeded to right click and hit 'End Task' about 5 more times after that for some reason lol
After that, it didn't pop up anymore and my pointer stopped the flickering.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
thanks friend but after several minutes the problem started again. btw thanks for ur information
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation