cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Eeyore
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Errors in event log after running hp support assistant

HP Recommended

Model: M6-1045-dx

Product Number: B5S08UA#ABA

I recently discovered and ran hp support assistant.  I installed all suggested updates, which were:

Bios upgrade to F25AP1

HP simple pass upgrade to 6.0.100.257

HP security assistant 3.00AP4

After doing so I see event 10 WMI errors

"Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected."

and ISCT agent errors error code 1003

These occur on system reboot.  Seeing in event viewer, windows applications.  a bit perturbed these started after running HP upgrades.  Could anyone enlighten me as to what these errors are telling me, and if I need to be concerned.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Should anyone else care, upgrading  to latest isct driver removes most errors for isct product.  All that remains is a warning,  "ISCT - CAgentService::AgentServiceInit   iSCT 3.0 BIOS implementation was not detected - fall back to support 2.x functionality", which seems innocuous.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I found  Intel smart connect agent.  It was disabled, I enabled and reset to defaults.  No change in error.  Now that I knwo what it is, I think it is functioning.  Just why the error.

Intel's latest version of software is 4.0....  I am on 2.0...  Intel also indicates that it requires bios hooks.  any suggestion about updating?  Not an important tool for my usage.  Do not want to cause more issues.

Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Should anyone else care, upgrading  to latest isct driver removes most errors for isct product.  All that remains is a warning,  "ISCT - CAgentService::AgentServiceInit   iSCT 3.0 BIOS implementation was not detected - fall back to support 2.x functionality", which seems innocuous.

View solution in original post

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation