cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Whiteboy30
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forgot admin pass disable code not working

I just got this com from a friend when they got a new one and they forgot there password i dont know the operating system and or nothing about it cant get ahold of them my disable code is 87796349 what do i do now and is there another code that will work i have the hp and it says stream inside it but i do have a model number it is small and blue
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Level 15
Level 15
9,233 9,128 745 3,346
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome!

With regards to the BIOS disable code , here is your response/unlock code>> 38694989

Your feedback and update is highly appreciated
*** Click on the button below to accept this advice as a solution if it helped you
*** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say thanks or give like 
index.png
HP Expert - volunteer - not employed by HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only. *** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional *** Location/timezone: Europe
0 Kudos
Whiteboy30
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,
Thank you for the fast response. I went power on and entered the code and its still showing as invalid. Also Iam having a dificult time entering bios. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
0 Kudos
Whiteboy30
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It says entrr admin or power on password and saying inval8d password
0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
9,233 9,128 745 3,346
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please, read this article >> http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-BIOS-Password   and follow all the appropriate steps. Do it on your risk - information is provided as/is.

Of nothing helps, please contact HP support OR bring the computer OR ship it to the nearest HP authorized service center. They will be able to help you. More information:

>> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

>> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00372730

Your feedback and update is highly appreciated
*** Click on the button below to accept this advice as a solution if it helped you
*** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say thanks or give like 
index.png
HP Expert - volunteer - not employed by HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only. *** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional *** Location/timezone: Europe
0 Kudos
Behnaz70
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I forgot my password for a long time i always use finger print but this time finger print doesnt work please help me,i don't have any usb or disk thank you
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation