cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Freezes up, and than turns back on with no wifi.

HP Recommended
Pavilion 17 Noteb G6R3OUA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay so about a week ago, my laptop started freezing on me during Skype calls.  It kept happening and happening, and it was also happen when I wasn't on Skype calls. It would even happen during resets or start ups sometimes. Though that's not the only problem, after needing to do the hard resets after the freezing. My laptop then gets this new problem of not picking up any internet what's so ever. In our house I can usually see around six different wifi points. And the Laptop won't pick up any. I would restart multiple times and got nothing.

I took it to get it looked at, no malware or viruses, all drivers have been updated, and it still does it. Granted it has moments of peace, but I want it to be fine indefinitely.

It still has two months left on it's warranty, and at this point I can only guess that it's a hardware issue at this point. And when I talked to someone on the support site with the iYogi, he just told me that it isn't an hardware issue and showed me the copy/pasted response of their 24/7 tech support for like $147.

So I'm hoping to hear some feedback here about my options.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just had to restart my laptop around 10 times for the wifi to start working on it again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Earlier my laptop had a few lagging moments, then froze, and after a minute it unfroze. Though after unfreezing, the wifi was down and on airplane mode. I took it off airplane mode, and turned wifi back up. At first the wifi points weren't up, but after a little bit they came back on.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation