Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Touchsmart 15-ae013TX
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
On the  September 08,2015 I bought a laptop, HP ENVY Touchsmart 15-ae013TX from Malaysia. On the 22nd of September, in Bangladesh while opening the wireless mouse's usb port that came with the laptop, all of a sudden the laptop crashed. Now there is no response from the laptop, not even when we plug the charger in it. Like its dead. Nothing at all.

We went to a Bangladeshi HP global warranty provider company named "Flora Limited ". They said they do provide global warranty and it takes at best 2 days to get reply from HP. They sent a mail to HP (as far as I know) but got no reply.

What kind of support may we get from you in this circumstance. Will HP contact with Flora to resolve the issue?

If the laptop remains in this state any longer, I'm afraid it may have further issues with battery as it is uncharged for a long time.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Hey,
Thank you for your time in replying me. 'Global' or 'International' whatever the term is, we've been told from the store in Malaysia when we bought the laptop, that we will be able to avail the warranty in Bangladesh as well. (Don't know whether they know the proper terms and conditions about this). Besides, the HP 'dealer or distributor or trader or whatever' the company ''Flora Limited'' is, they also told me that they have provided some international warranties before, though I don't know the details of the model or the terms and conditions. They said in such cases HP generally replies within 2 days max. But this time they haven't got ANY reply at all saying yes or no or whatever! That is what, both them and me want to know.

Do you by any chance have any idea, if by any chance I do the servicing from a 3rd party, will the warranty be valid after that?
HP Recommended

So what do you suggest I do now?

If i service it from Flora (or any other company from the following link) about which I came to know from the following link will my warranty be valid after that?

http://www8.hp.com/bd/bn/default.html

Or do I have to somehow send the laptop to Malaysia?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.