Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shady4423 Top Student
Top Student
8 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphics Card Issue

Leap Motion SE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've a HP envy Leap Moton laptop with 8GB RAM and 4GB NVidia GT-750 graphics card,last year my laptops got accidently hit and due to that its hindges broke and needed to be replaced.After that i didn't noticed till now that whenever i play any high-end games my PC starts to Lag and ending me quitting the game.It should happen and also HP's benchmark saying that it is an Extreme Gaming Laptop.Please provide a solution ASAP

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
38645 38463 5905 10290
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphics Card Issue

Need the precise Product Number or Model number. So the hinges have now been fixed? How did that happen? The GT750 video card is probably not adequate for some higher end games so also please specify the games you are trying to play as there may not be any fix to make your computer run a game beyond its hardware capability. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation