Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 4
71 60 4 3
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphics distortion when playing game

Pavilion 14 v042tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear all forum people,

I have problem on my Pavilion 14 v042tx laptop, sometimes when i playing games, the center of display will show distortion line when iam using nVidia 840m gpu, is this bug from software driver or hardware ? Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,908
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphics distortion when playing game

Hi @Robith,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I understand that when playing games that center of the display will be distorted.

Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 8, 7) that should help you overcome this issue.

Please let me know the outcome. 

Thank you  for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as   "Accept as Solution"   to help other community  members!

To show appreciation for my efforts please click the   Thumbs Up icon   below.  

Best of Luck!
Sparkles1

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation