Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HELP...microsoft account issues

I am having trouble getting into my apps.  Before I used to be able to get into my apps just by clicking on them.

Now, for some reason, it's asking for my regular account number and then asks me to change it into a Microsoft account number .

The computer says it is not recommended to do an account number  for all my apps, but I don't know how to bypass this Microsoft account stuff.  Please help!!!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2,789 3,298 152 320
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HELP...microsoft account issues

Hi jean9jshinc,

I would like to welcome you to the HP Support Forums!  :generic:

I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem getting into your Apps, here is a Microsoft document for Troubleshoot problems with an app. I suggest that you make sure that everything is up to date as well.

I hope this information helps, please let me know how it goes.

Thank you and have a great day!

I worked on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation