cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sumisIT
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Client Security Manager Windows 10 v1511

HP Elite X2 1012 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I can do the Windows 10 V1511 update I had to uninstall the P Client Security Manager and install the update. Is there really no way to get around this. I would have to the disk first decrypt.
Thanks for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 5 Star_Fox
Level 5
242 242 17 30
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For the HP Client Security Manager are you running this version?

Version:8.3.18.2044 Rev.A (1 Mar 2016)

Enhancements
- This version of HP Client Security Manager is no longer blocked by the Windows 10 upgrade process. After this package is installed, the system can be upgraded to Windows 10 without uninstalling HP Client Security Manager before running the Windows 10 upgrade.

I am an HP employee.
sumisIT
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the information.

But this version is already installed.

Windows 10 I have, want to "Upgrade to Windows Version 1511, 10586" install.

Do you have another update?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation