cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 41 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem .i notced that the problem is associated to windows 8 only as me and my uncle bought two laptops with windows 7and 8 in windows 7 its work fine but in windows 8 can set a windows login ????? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 42 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did this problem ever get solved?  I have the same problem with SimplePass not recognizing Windows Logon and it seems to be a common problem with many users. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 43 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also have the same problem.  I tried uninstalling/reinstalling etc, etc.   Apparently HP has done nothing to remedy the matter.  Considering this was a selling point on the tablet,  it is extremely annoying.  I got by without simple pass for years however the simple pass was one of the reasons I purchased a HP tablet.  I should have not switched from Dell and given the lack of follow up by HP - I will not purchase one again, nor will I recommend.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 2
23 21 0 0
Message 44 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This problem has not been resolved. Perhaps it is part of HP rebranding plan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,203
Message 45 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hiya EEAmigo,

I did read your post on the issue with HP Simplepass.

Here is a link that will help you resolve your issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03061709

Please feel free to contact me if you have other questions

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,203
Message 46 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey Ofeiakonor,

I did read your post on the issue with HP Simplepass.

Here is a link that will help you resolve your issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03061709

Please feel free to contact me if you have other questions

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
23 21 0 0
Message 47 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for getting my hopes up, but this fix does not work.  I went through the actions, reinstalled version 6.0.100.244, rebooted and it still doesn't work. If I go to settings on Simplepass, it will not let me check the windows log on button.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 48 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Didn't work for me either. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,203
Message 49 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey EEAmigo,

The latest version is 6.0.100.272 you can download and update here.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02946451

Or this link for other information

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02946451

thanks

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 50 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, dude.  This did not work.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation