Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
abben Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 15,6" available in Sweden?

HP Spectre x360 15,6"
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

Hi.

Will HP Spectre x360 15,6" be available in Sweden? Anyone knows?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
74393 74283 9052 19516
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I think you may ask HP Office in Sweden directly. People keep asking me directly when HP Spectre x360 15.6" will be avialble in Australia when they see my loan Spectre x360 15.6" and I can't answer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
abben Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you.

I talked to the Swedish support at HP and they did not know if the 15" model will come in or not. That is why I posted in this forum, maybe some higher-ups in HP knows which countries will get which models and when.

I think it would be weird if Sweden wont even sell the 15" version, right?

Anyone else has an answer to this question?

Thanks

0 Kudos
HpGuy321 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Elgiganten is listing one 15" model arriving in March:

HP Spectre x360 2-i-1 15-bl000no (grå, koppar) @elgiganten.se

They are also listing a number of new 13" models arriving in February. I would expect that the Swedish HP site will list them as well when we get closer to the release date.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation