Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thanks for your's kind support sir,

you people are the best with the technical knowledge and best software upgrade.

Thank You !!!!

HP Recommended

thank , it works this time , 

my laptop use to heat up a lot, now its cooler 

thanks a lot 🙂

HP Recommended

You're welcome = good to hear it's improved :generic:

All the best,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

For the one looking to download the HPCoolSense go in you moteur seach and type HP CoolSense it is package sp64109

and install it.

HP Recommended

Go in your search page weeb for eample google enter the search HP CoolSense and it will send you on the download

page of HP Package sp64109

HP Recommended

Go to your web seach example google enter HP CoolSense and enter it will send you on HP Download for package sp64109

and install it

HP Recommended

In your search page for exemple Google enter HP CoolSenese and it will send you on HP download page sp64109 package and install it

HP Recommended

Worked like a charm!  Directions looked complicated, but was simple enough for this 67 year old woman to follow.  So happy to have that heat off my lap.  Thank you!

HP Recommended

You're welcome and good to hear it's a bit cooler :generic:

All the best,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

The way i found to reinstalled CoolSense:

In your Web search type hpcoolsense and it will send you directly  on hp assistance web page to doanload and install

package Sp64109

just install it and the problem is solve.

Normand

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.