cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
loryl
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

Hp mediasmart INTERNET TV

HP Recommended

How do you get it to work? All of the channes work except MTV and Nick When i go to it it lets me see the immages but it alwas says 0:00 - 0:00 when i try to play it. Do i need to purchice something to use this or is something wrong?

8 REPLIES 8
Leighel
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I actually had the same question..... Did you ever figure it out or get it to work?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Sweed74
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mine says no content available... downloading the available Internet content... please wait.

I would really like to get this to work on a computer I'm setting up for someone else who would really enjoy something like this. So far no luck!

buzzny
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have had this laptop now since early July and now I cannot get any internet TV except Hulu showing up! There is also a 'update' choice buy when you choose it it said it no longer supported.

mksinnc
Level 1
9 4 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have this problem too. Many channels when I bought the computer in late July. Neither Hulu or Update links work now. I get a message to contact HP support. Does anyone know if this will return?

rameshkumar
2 1 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how the hpmediasmart internettv works? request to send the details

loysHP
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have the same problem Internet TV doesn't work in hp media smart  , contact hp.....

does any one have a solution

team79
Level 4
73 69 3 12
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It seems that the MediaSmart Internet TV service has been shut down.

HP has this posted on one of their websites.

The MediaSmart TV service is unavailable.

HP MediaSmart Internet TV Service Has Been Terminated

Users will see the following message when launching this service:"This service is no longer available.
Please visit www.tv4u.com; www.current.tv; or www.babelgum.com to continue to view any favorite shows.

The URL for this message is:
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02627193

HPw2408h
1 1 0 0
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you do a recovery of the harddisk to restore the factory settings the internet TV will work again.

Updating your windows programs eg installing windows service pack will stop the TV program from working.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation