cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wattclan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I Cannot connect to workplace via VPN connection with my Pavilion dv6 Notebook running Windows7 Home

HP Recommended

When I setup a VPN connection through Control Panel to my workplace and try and connect I get a 619 error if I have my TrendMicro virus software running (and Windows Firewall on). When I turn both of these off and try and connect I get a -2147014836 error. I have tried changing the tunnelling protocols from automatic to PPTP to SSTP but still cannot connect. I am connected to the internet with a Belkin N+ Router/Modem. I have no issues connecting to the Intenet with the Pavilion dv6 Notebook and I also have an XP PC (also connected to the same Belkin router/modem) which can successfully connect to my workplace via a VPN connection.

Unfortunately, I cannot find anywhere that explains the detailed diagnostics logs that windows generates running the VPN connection. Can anyone assist me as to why I cannot connect using the HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook running Windows7 Home Premium edition. Note, this is also an OEM edition.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
lukkiman
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

try using a downloaded vpn software online like vyprVPN

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation