Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PNVL Top Student
Top Student
8 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't connect to a bluetooth device

Folio 9470m
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Capture.PNG

i have resetted my windows 10 and install driver but it still does not work

please help me, or the hardware is fail?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
414 23 133
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Delete the bluetooth entry from Device Manager and reboot - let it find the hardware and install the driver again. See if that helps.

------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the little thumbs-up dealybopper to the lower right if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
0 Kudos
PNVL Top Student
Top Student
8 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you for your reply

it still does not work :|

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
414 23 133
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm sorry that didn't fix the problem - have you checked for updates? Install the latest drivers, and if that doesn't do the trick, I'd call Support.

------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the little thumbs-up dealybopper to the lower right if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation