Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
autumnblaze Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a ProBook 4530s That is not powering up when I depress the power button. Battery is charged

Example: ProBook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Whether the light is totally off or blinking it takes forever to get the computer to actually turn on.  I have been somewhat successful when I readjust the screen position or tap the screen or the compiuter case.  Sometimes It takes five to ten minutes of this before the computer turns on.  What is causing this??

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation