cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
saxter
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Issues after windows update

HP Recommended
HP envy 6-1010sv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

i have windows 10,  2 months now. I had some issues on begining but after some updates all the problems where fixed and my notebook was very good and fast. 

2 weeks now after an automatic update i have some serius problems. 

1. From that moment the Start icon dont work

2. I have problems with the wifi. Sometimes dont work at all, some other times dont even find the wifi.

3. At booting and closing the time now is 10 time longer.

4. many crashes

5. The f12 (wifi button  for on and off) dont work properly.

Please let me know what to do. Maybe take over the last update or anything will solve my problems and made my notebook 2 weeks now like an 15 years old desktop.

p.s. I have check with the HP support about hardware updates but nothing

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
saxter
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

any help..

0 Kudos
Yomifowe
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello I have the same issu e with my HP 250 G2 laptop. Kindly help. The error code is;

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation