cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hhhp
1 0 0 2
Message 1 of 10
Flag Post

Laptop says visit www.hp.com\go\techcenter\startup

HP Recommended
9 REPLIES 9
SuperMario1
Retired
Retired
5,085 6,034 326 1,049
Message 2 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @hhhp ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I can help you out with your computer hardware issue. Please refer to this post for information on how to troubleshoot this issue: What do you do when you see "http://ww​w.hp.com/g​o/techcent​er/startup​"?

Please let me know your results. Thanks!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
jjjag12
Level 1
3 3 0 3
Message 3 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I power my laptop on a message says that it has detected and fan not working 

jjjag12
Level 1
3 3 0 3
Message 4 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my fan is not coming on when I start up my laptop

jjjag12
Level 1
3 3 0 3
Message 5 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SuperMario1 wrote:

Hello @hhhp ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I can help you out with your computer hardware issue. Please refer to this post for information on how to troubleshoot this issue: What do you do when you see "http://ww​w.hp.com/g​o/techcent​er/startup​"?

Please let me know your results. Thanks!

Mario

what should I do 

0 Kudos
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 6 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey@jjag12,

Thanks for reaching out to HP Support Forums. One stop for all solutions about your HP product.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

I was going through your post and would like to help you.

Error Fan not working. Is that, correct?

I am able to find an article which addresses the issue you have described in your previous post.

request you to follow the steps from the below link and check if that solves the issue.

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05321094

Hope the above steps will help you finds the solution. Please share more to serve you.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

theartplace2468
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought a laptop, serial no (removed content), and dont know much how to operate it.

Can u instruct me how to print something.

My printer is - HP DESKJET 1510.

Thankyou

John Smith

0 Kudos
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,499
Message 8 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @theartplace2468,

A warm welcome to the HP community. Good day.Smiley Happy I understand that you require assistance regarding how to print. It will be a delight to assist you with this.

Terrific description and great diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you on that score. Smiley Happy You are a valued HP customer and I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. Smiley Happy

• Is your computer connected to a WiFi network?
  • Is the printer on a WiFi network?
  • Did you check the user guides of the printer on how to print?
  • Have you downloaded the latest printer software and installed it correctly?

For a start please uninstall the printer completely if you’ve not done it by following these steps.

• In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
  • Select your HP printer.
  • Select Uninstall.
  • In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
  • In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
  • Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
  • Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
  • Click on Drivers tab.
  • Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
  • Select OK.
  • Remove all instances of the same.
  • Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
  • Close Devices and Printers. 

Then install the full feature printer software from here please ensure to select the correct operating system and then proceed from there to complete the installation. Please perform all the steps diligently and patiently so that the printer gets installed correctly and you are able to print without hassles.

Then please follow this user guide link on how to print. please look up chapter 3 in the table of contents. The table of contents gives information on how to scan also.

For information on the user guide of your notebook please click here 

Please click here to understand how to work with Windows 10.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Smiley Happy  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.  Smiley Happy

To simply say thanksplease click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Smiley Happy

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. Smiley Happy

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Alphamale2
1 1 0 0
Message 9 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Uinstalled windows update and upon startup  PC says your device needs repair, the boot configuration for my PC is missing or contains errors

0 Kudos
Adcockcynthia
1 1 0 0
Message 10 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended
My laptop to visit this website
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation