cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
silversong
Level 1
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Mini 110-1125nr left/right arrow keys not functioning

HP Recommended

I have the above refurb that is 2 months over warrenty and cannot obtain support from HP as a result.  The side-to-side directional arrow keys aren't functioning (not sure if they ever did to be truthful).  I checked the driver for the keyboard and checked for updates, seems ok.  A bit hesitant to delete the driver and re-install but will do so if necessary (my luck I would lose my keyboard althogether :Surprise:  I also lost the scroll in the mousepad but that WAS recent and the Recovery Manager re-installed that with success.  I would try addig an external keyboard, but don't have one that's USB.

Advice on where to go with this would be greatly appreciated.  I notice other keyboard questions on notebooks haven't received much response, so hoping I have better luck. 

Thanks, Silversong...stuck without side keys

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation