Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-5210nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was going to do some internal cleaning and servicing for my Omen 5210nr, that's the mid 2015 model. I realized that the rubber feet need to be taken off. I've searched around, there seem to be people who have taped their feet back on, but I do not want to risk that, because the strips seem very bendable.

I found nowhere online that sales these replacement feet, does anyone have an idea where to find them?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@WavechaserX

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you need replacement of the rubber feet on your Omen PC,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (you'll need to mention the product number instead of the model name as it's more precise, although, ensure you don't share any personal information).

While you respond to that, you might want to check the HP Parts Surfer for the base enclosure that comes with the rubber feet, I'm afraid we don't sell the rubber feet alone.

Universal part number for base enclosure: 788598-001

(order it on the HP parts store or any local retailer)

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher wrote:

@WavechaserX

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you need replacement of the rubber feet on your Omen PC,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (you'll need to mention the product number instead of the model name as it's more precise, although, ensure you don't share any personal information).

While you respond to that, you might want to check the HP Parts Surfer for the base enclosure that comes with the rubber feet, I'm afraid we don't sell the rubber feet alone.

Universal part number for base enclosure: 788598-001

(order it on the HP parts store or any local retailer)

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Thank you @Riddle_Decipher, I will look into the part store.

My model number is J9K29UAR, if that helps with anything. 

HP Recommended

@WavechaserX

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

I've verified that the universal Part number# 788598-001 is the same using the product number you've mentioned,

Thank you for providing the details and I hope my assistance has been useful.

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.