cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
harry3rd
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

On log on my home page appears, goes into a loop, icons flash on and off and wont load

HP Recommended
Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HP Logo and the log on page load OK but when I log on to my home page it goes into a loop.  The screen and icons keep flashing as if the screen keeps reloading.  I cant do anything to stop it.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
alexamazon
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This post describes exactly the problem I'm having.  I can access "HELP" (obviously) and by using "ctrl-alt-delete" I can assess Task Manager and see systems and services. On Services, many are marked "stopped." CPU power is variable, from 33% to 98%.  I don't understand any of this.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation