cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ajay4414
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Problem with mouse and touchpad

HP Recommended
Hp-BT102tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After upgrading to windows 10. I am regretting on my decision because Win 10 is creating problems on my laptop regularly.Most of the times the mouse and touch pad just hang on after turning on.Somehow, i managed and solved it but it appears after some day.Please provide an appropiate update for drivers.

3 REPLIES 3
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,811 31,884 3,071 7,581
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ajay4414

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about problems with your mouse and touchpad since the Win10 Upgrade and wanted to help -- but need more information.

I'm not able to locate any information using "BT102tu", so please follow the directions in this link to find the detailed product number of your PC: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0001

If that is not possible, then look for a sticker on the PC that includes the product number and post that here.  If the battery is removable, the sticker is likely to be in the battery compartment.

Since you did the Win10 upgrade, how long ago was that, and what was the prior OS?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ajay4414
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the detailed information:

HP Pavilion 13 Notebook

13-b102TU

Product No. JBC29PA#ACJ

Please try to find out a solution very soon.

ajay4414
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Notebook - 13-b102tu

@WAWood wrote:

@ajay4414

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about problems with your mouse and touchpad since the Win10 Upgrade and wanted to help -- but need more information.

I'm not able to locate any information using "BT102tu", so please follow the directions in this link to find the detailed product number of your PC: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0001

If that is not possible, then look for a sticker on the PC that includes the product number and post that here.  If the battery is removable, the sticker is likely to be in the battery compartment.

Since you did the Win10 upgrade, how long ago was that, and what was the prior OS?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

Sir it has been only 1.5 years since i purchased this , battery replacement message appears at startup. Kindly help me with this.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation