cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ale88
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RAM clock - Product specification for customers and real Tech spech

15-g066nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,
excuse my English.
I was trying to understand why Spech-tech of my computer are different from those declared by the commercial channels.
Now I understand that it is not a software or hardware problem.
The problem is instead of product specifications that are not made to be understood. Reading the website consumers understand that the computer mounts a 4GB RAM card with a frequency of 1600 MHz. Instead I read in a previous post I understand that it is not.
When I bought this computer I have compared the technical specifications with those of other HP computer and I realized that this was better. Others showed 800 mhz with expandable RAM...Did it mean that the single sheet was 400 mhz?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
40,749 40,536 6,361 11,088
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RAM clock - Product specification for customers and real Tech spech

What in the world are you asking? The memory speed is 1600mhz. That is actually 800mhz but double data rate. I can't answer as to any other computer you might have investigated. And all the modules run at the same speed. You do not double the speed of the memory by adding a second module. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation