cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Startup Issues

HP Recommended

Okay so whenever I start up my HP Pavilion, it asks whether I want to start Windows normally or run the repair. If I choose the repair...it takes about 15 minutes to completely startup so that's a hassle. If I choose to start windows normally, it automatically restarts and the error page comes up for a few seconds then it starts all over again. Any solutions??

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 7
1,239 1,234 39 127
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Tap F11 on boot. You will enter the recovery manager. Here you can do a Microsoft system restore or a HP factory recovery
Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
i have this exact same problem, my laptop passed the short and long hard dist test and the memory test but wouldnt restoring the laptop to factory conditions delete all you things on the laptop??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7
1,239 1,234 39 127
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
System restore does not remove data. Recovery will bring it back to factory conditions removing all data
Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hiii, My brother works at Staples in the tech department and they actually had an HP representative come in and tell them that everyone with that particular laptop will be experiencing problems because of something that went wrong with their system but they are currently working to fix it, so don't worry it's nothing that you did.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation