cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
oakeso
1 1 0 0
Message 31 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I found my scans in a folder called HPSCANS on the USB Stick.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
billhand041
1 1 0 0
Message 32 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My flash drive was inserted into the All-In-One 7200 and now the document is unreachable in a .VFS file. What program should I use to open that so that I can have access to all the document on my flash drive? Why did HP change that and make my document unreachable?

debdenny
1 1 0 0
Message 33 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just purchased a HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MPF M525dn printer.  When I scan, the file is saved as .HPIMAGE.VFS.  How do I convert a .VFS file to .PDF?

Also, is there a way to change the scan default setting on the printer to .PDF?

shaucal
Level 2
11 11 0 6
Message 34 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

People keep asking the same question about VFS files.   READ the thread!

mekinney
1 1 0 0
Message 35 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All the printer says is it is creating a PDF file. What ends up is a .VFS file that needs extra software. Why?

How do I get this file to s PDF file?

reostore036
1 1 0 0
Message 36 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What program should be used to open a file with the .vfs extension?

bigmutt
Level 2
40 31 0 1
Message 37 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

AMEN !!  Read the thread, people !!!  the answer to your VFS file question is repeated there numerous times .... mostly thanks to the member "Tutor" .   Thanks.

bigmutt
Level 2
40 31 0 1
Message 38 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Selvagate says:

"HOW DO I RE-CONVERT VFS FORMATTED FILES BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT?"

well,  Selvagate,   instead of SCREAMING your often-asked (and often-answered)   question in this forum,   maybe you should try  READING THE THREADS  in the forum.    The answer is given  over-and-over-and-over-and-over.

nintendo1889
5 4 0 0
Message 39 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ignore the VFS file and look for a folder called 'DCIM'.  Your scan(s) should be inside that folder.

Could someone close this thread from further replies?

Heatmiser22
1 1 0 0
Message 40 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the help.  Can't understand why HP couldn't put this simple instruction in the manual.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation