cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi & bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10

hp pavilion 15 n203tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

recentle upgraded my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10, but the wifi and bluetooth are not working properly..
the wifi and bluetooth drivers are missing and even after downloading the drivers and reinstalling them the wifi and bluetooth won't work.....

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,202
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi & bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10

Hi @Saheb_12,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion 15-n203tx Notebook  and  and issues with the Wireless connecting. Try resetting the router. Unplug the router and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in to make sure it fully resets. Here is a link to the troubleshooting the Wireless connection, if you need it.

Here is a document on Airplane mode. If Airplane mode is on you cannot use your WiFi or Ethernet, so Airplane mode should off for the Wireless troubleshooting.

You can do a system restore. System restore will help if something automatically updated and did not go well on the Notebook and stopped the WiFi from working.

When performing a System restore please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices as they can cause issues.

Please let me know how this goes.

You can say thanks for trying to help, by clicking the Thumbs Up below!Smiley Happy.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation