Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bimmerdriver Tutor
Tutor
22 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows Biometric Framework with Validity Fingerprint Sensor

ZBook 15 G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a validity fingerprint sensor on my zbook 15 G2. I'm using it for windows login authentication. I have an application that is windows biometric framework aware. It appears that the validity driver doesn't support WBF. Anyone know if it's possible enable WBF using the HP supplied driver?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
24xavier Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Got the same problem (using LASTPASS) witg my new ENVY 17-n101nf..

Fingerprint sensor is not recognized by LASTPASS

have you get this problem solved ?

thanks for your help

Xavier

0 Kudos
fairjoann Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No this answer did not help and my problem is not resolved. Very disappointed in Microsoft, going back to Apple.

0 Kudos
bimmerdriver Tutor
Tutor
22 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's been a while since I updated this thread. After I originally posted about this problem, I contacted HP support. They tracked down a driver from synaptics. I was impressed. Since then, the drivers on the hp drivers and software website have WBF support.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation