cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lunfardo
Level 5
410 333 0 1
Message 1 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

what do the following error messages mean and how can i fix them?  only asking because i think my entire computer got infected with something, not sure if virus or spyware or something else!  http://postimg.org/image/ozs044dc1/full/

http://postimg.org/image/gqg9ia911/full/  http://postimg.org/image/wrlrlakjt/full/  

http://postimg.org/image/ufkpdp9nl/full/    how can i fix all error messages if scan doesnt solve issues?  can someone or anyone please tell me.  thank you.

0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Retired
Retired
5,085 6,034 326 1,047
Message 2 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

Hello lunfardo,

Do you still need assistance with those error messages? Reinstalling Opera and your Realtek driver should be enough to address the errors.

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
lunfardo
Level 5
410 333 0 1
Message 3 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

i just wanted to tell you that the hp pavilion g7-1219wm notebook pc is crap because of the AMD processor chip!  intel is way much better!!!!!!!!  rsvp. 

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,085 6,034 326 1,047
Message 4 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

Hello,

What issues are you currently experiencing with your AMD processor? I may be able to assist you, depending on what's going on. Make sure you spare me no details 🙂

Mario

lunfardo
Level 5
410 333 0 1
Message 5 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

ive taken this pavilion computer to the service center and what theyve come to the conclusion is that its just crap!  period!  amd is crap and i think that intel is the best or at least like almost 80% better than this because they had to put in a new hard drive because the last time they put in a new hard drive they told me that it was a toshiba brand one and that it was defective!  i think that independent service centers are the not the best but since i live in central america and didnt buy an hp computer that was meant to be sold locally wise i cannot tell you how an hp notebook pc with intel would have been but can only suspect that it wouldnt have been crap like this computer!  they replaced a defective hard drive disc with a new one but it only seems that its really not addressing any underlying issues that it may have!  if they keep replacing a hard drive disc with a new one over and over again, what does that tell you about an underlying issue that is not being addressed????????  rsvp.  

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,085 6,034 326 1,047
Message 6 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

It just seems like faulty hardware in general. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I just wanted to follow-up.

Do you have any technical questions or anything you need help with? I'll do my best to address any of your concerns!

Mario

lunfardo
Level 5
410 333 0 1
Message 7 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

but why would hp put in such crappy processor chips then??????????????  rsvp. 

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,085 6,034 326 1,047
Message 8 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

I don't think it's a matter of a "crappy" chip. Your chip may have had a hardware defect of some form. I have a notebook with an AMD chip and it works well.

But seriously, if you need assistance with doing something on your notebook, please let me know. Thanks!

Mario

lunfardo
Level 5
410 333 0 1
Message 9 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

can you tell me what are the major computer makers in the world like the top 10 or so...........  rsvp. 

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,085 6,034 326 1,047
Message 10 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error messages

I can't really answer that, because I have no idea. I can help with technical stuff. Like, if you need help doing something, or can't figure out something.

Mario

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation