cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 41 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I enable simplepass after I have disabled it on a particular website? My friend used my computer to sign in to her bank account ( we have the same bank), and she somehow disabled the simplepass, and I can't get it to come back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
27,714 27,475 2,433 8,962
Message 42 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

S_Bailey,

Welcome!

Try this to fix SimplePass 2011 / 2012 Webcard Lockout:

Open SimplePass, Scroll over and open that Webcard (Right-Click on it).

CHECK the "Enable Website Log On" Box

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Experts work hard to help!

Whenever you find a Useful or Helpful Post --

Click the Kudos Star on the Left to say "Thanks!"

Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to accept a Fix or Workaround to an issue!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” boxes on Subjects started by you.

Remember:  The more information you provide, the better help you receive.

Always Include:  (Notebook) Product Number , Printers – Model Number ,

Operating System and an Error Description

Never give out your Serial Number

2012 Year of the Dragon!

Dragon-Fur

Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 43 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How can I delete sites and passwords which are no longer used?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 44 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi all,

I am new to Simple Pass and I want to add an online account, but there is no option for me to do that. I have tried going onto login pages and onto the actual Online Accounts Management and can't find any way to add an account. Can anybody help? ThanksInAdvance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 45 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Simplepass isnt showing up on my computer anymore I dont know why it wasnt deleted by me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
8 8 1 1
Message 46 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here's a link to AuthenTec's support site: http://support.authentec.com/KnowledgeBase.aspx.  AuthenTec is the vendor that supplied HP with the SimplePass software.

There is information on the support site on how to check and update your fingerprint reader's drivers as well as other troubleshooting procedures.

You can also download the latest SimplePass software from this site: http://support.authentec.com/Downloads/windows/hpsimplepass.aspx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 47 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi im trying to make new finger print logins on my

HP dv7

NVIDIA GEFORCE GT6635M 
Intel CORE i7

But each time i go to set up windows Log On I put my password to log into my laptop and it keeps saying 
The Windows logon password you entered does not match. Please Try Agian plz help just wanna set back up my finger pint scan 
might help a little i recently did a windows refresh 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 48 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I reinstall my windows 8 and when i try to launch my HP simplepass protection i see that massage "it looks like you're having some trouble. Do you want to try again?" 

I check device manager everything is fine there after that i reinstall the drivers and i see that problem again.

My machine is HP ENVY dv6t QUAD edition.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 49 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having same problem. I don't see any answers or posts about problem solved. Since 2010????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 50 of 51
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I fixed the problem.....

My problem was the driver...i click on "Roll Back Driver" after that "Update Driver" and the problem was fixed.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation